When submitting a question about running a simulation, be sure to include the info:
- Indicate which PyLith version you are using along with whether you are using the binary, container, or building from source.
- Describe what you are trying to do
- Overview of the boundary value problem (diagrams are very helpful)
- Software used to generate the mesh (including version information)
- Cell type (tri, quad, hex, or tet)
- Type of fault: prescribed slip or spontaneous rupture
- Attach the PyLith parameters .json file generated by running
- Send the entire error message, not just what you think is important (entire log is best).