[0]0:Return code = 0, signaled with Aborted

Hi there,
Recently I had a problem simulating the deformation of the lithosphere under gravity :

There are no other error messages . It seems to be a problem with the parameters of the solver. My parameters are set as follows :

What is the cause of this error and how to fix it .
Thanks
HangWu

Please follow the directions in the manual and those given by --help when asking for help.
https://pylith.readthedocs.io/en/latest/user/intro/getting-help.html

1. Indicate which PyLith version you are using along with whether you are using the binary, container, or building from source.
  2. Describe what you are trying to do
  • Overview of the problem and boundary conditions (diagrams are very helpful)
  • 2-D or 3-D
  • Cell type (tri, quad, hex, or tet)
  • Type of fault: prescribed slip or spontaneous rupture
  1. Attach the PyLith parameters .json file generated by running pylith or pylith_dumpparameters.
  2. Send the entire error message, not just what you think is important (entire log is best). Attaching the file is much better than a screenshot.

Hi, Brad
Thanks for your replying.
1、 My system is ubuntu 20.04, version pylith2.2.2 .
2、 I wanted to simulate how gravity would affect the interior of the lithosphere in areas with significant differences in topographic height.
I used a 2D model, quadrilateral mesh, and set the sides and bottom as free sliding boundaries, without considering faults .
3、 In my initial simulations, I used viscoelastic materials for the entire lithosphere. Yesterday I modified the crust to an elastic material, but the initial stress state is still given for the elastic material .
The simulation ran successfully after I removed the initial stress state for the elastic material.

My guess is that you didn’t specify the initial stress properly. I suggest looking at the examples that use gravity with initial stress (examples/2d/gravity).

Hi, Brad
Maybe I didn’t make myself clear. In that example, only the initial stress is specify for elastic materials, the initial stress and initial state are specify for viscoelastic materials 。
I set the initial stress and initial state because my entire model was viscoelastic, but after changing the crust to elastic, I still specified the initial stress and initial state. Then I delete the initial state, specify only the initial stress, and the simulation runs successfully 。