11 October 2021
The 2021 CIG Elections for the Executive Committee (EC) and the Science Steering Committee (SSC) are now open. Two (2) seats are open on the EC and three (4) seats are open on the SSC. Electees on the EC will serve a three (3) year term beginning in January 2021 and ending in December 2023; similarly, for the SSC except where noted (one seat is a a 2 year term). Ballots have been mailed to your Member Representative:
If your institutions is not a member, please inquire on how to become a member to be eligible to vote in future elections.
Please see our website for candidate information for this year’s election:
This year’s nominees are:
- Carolina Lithgow-Bertelloni, University of California Los Angeles
- Louis Moresi, Australian National University
- Brad Aagaard, US Geological Survey
- Daniel Peter, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Harriet Lau, University of California Berkeley
- Joyce Sim, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Peter Driscoll, Carnegie Institution for Science DTM
- Rakesh Yadav, Harvard University
- Dave May, University of California San Diego
- Ann Reinarz, Durham University
SSC 4 (2 years):
- Ebru Bozdag, Colorado School of Mines
- Qinya Liu, University of Toront
Thanks to Ebru Bozdag, Min Chen Katie Cooper, Louis Moresi, Krista Soderlund, and Cian Wilson for their service.
Elections close November 11, 2021.