Visual Studio Code extension for ASPECT parameter file (.prm)

Visual Studio extension for ASPECT parameter script

Users can just search ASPECT in the VS code extension manager to install it, or visit the home page of the extension for more details.

Syntax highlight and parameters/values intellisense.

Features

• Color syntaxing for ASPECT parameter file (.prm).

• Intellisense of ASPECT parameters and values.

Syntax highlight

• Parameters after set keyword

• Values after = keyword

• Models after subsection keyword

Screenshot

Enhanced light theme

Enhanced dark theme

Code auto completion

Global parameters and values

Subsection (modules)

Parameters and values in subsection

Key binding of code auto completion

The above completion is triggered by typing, e.g. type = or Space. In addition, users can also force trigger it by shortcut of ⌘ Command+D in macOS or Ctrl+D in Windows/Linux systems.

Mouse hover prompt

Under developing …

The mouse hover prompt method will be activated only in gmt script lines, which will popup side window to display description of the current module or argument.

I tried it out and this is great! Thanks for making it available.

I did notice that when I click on repository on ASPECT - Visual Studio Marketplace, I get a 404 page from gitlab. Is it a private repository?

All right, I have make it public. Please have a try.

Thanks! I still get a 404 page when I click the link on visual studio market place, but I have been able to find it by searching on gitlab.

The repository link on visual studio market place links to https://gitlab.com/vscode_extension/vscode-gmt-pro instead of Vscode extensions / vscode-aspect · GitLab. Can you fix the link?

Thanks, it’s really neat :slight_smile:
The link of the repository is indeed going to vscode-gmt-pro, but clicking on the “bug report” button bring me to the correct Issues · Vscode extensions / vscode-aspect · GitLab

Thank you for reporting this issue, I forget change the repository url in the extension home page. Now it is updated (v1.0.2) and corrected to a right url.