Error compiling plugins for entropy_adiabatic profiles

Dear all,

I’m trying to reproduce some profiles following An entropy method for geodynamic modeling of phase transitions For which I need to compile some plugins, following the manual section 6.2 I’m getting this error when using cmake (See the image). I don’t know if it’s because I’m using ASPECT 2.5.0 and deal.II.9.4.0 or if I’m doing something else wrong. I already delete the CMakeCache.txt and copy the doc/plugin-CMakeLists.txt to the plugin folder that I want to compile, but still doesn’t work. In the documentation of this method they used the 2.4.0 version. If that’s the case, how can I solve that issue without uninstalling the version I already have? Thanks.

Best,

Mariana V.

Mariana,
the message says that your MPI compiler doesn’t work, which is surprising since (I assume) you compiled ASPECT with it. Or did you install ASPECT in a different way?
Best
W.

Dear Wolfgang,

Indeed I was performing the commands from an environment different from the one I compiled ASPECT (sorry, my bad). Still, when running the CMake line from the correct shell, I have this problem. Thanks for your help.

Best,

Mariana

Mariana:
Well, it says that there is no file source_1.cc. Does such a file exist?
Best
W.