We are pleased to announce the 4th Annual TACC Institute Series!
The Institutes offer attendees intense, immersive training in advanced computation, with topics including machine learning, developing parallel applications for modern high performance computers, visualizing and analyzing large data sets, and much more.
Registration will open soon, and we will send additional announcements as the registration opportunities open.
You can browse all of the offerings here
This year we are offering the following institutes:
- Introduction to Advanced Computing (online webinar) May 5-6, 2020
- Advanced Computing Essentials June 9-11, 2020
- **Computational Research Techniques ** July 7-10, 2020
- Applied Parallel Programming
- Reproducible Science
- Scientific Visualization
- Machine Learning August 10-14, 2020
- HPC Leadership TBD
Designing and Administering Large Scale Systems TBD
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hosting you in Austin!
Director, Training and Professional Development