Issue Compiling Specfem on a Cray Machine

Hello,

I am attempting to compile Specfem3D Cartesian on a Cray system and am running into an issue when I go to compile specfem3D.

I am able to successfully compile xdecompose_mesh and xgenerate_databases. When I attempt to compile xspecfem3D, it proceeds past the point of “building xspecfem3D”, but exits shortly after with the following Error:

/opt/cray/pe/cce/9.1.1/binutils/x86_64/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: ./obj/compute_forces_acoustic.spec.o: in function compute_forces_acoustic_pml_': /home/istone/specfem3d/src/specfem3D/compute_forces_acoustic.F90:555: undefined reference to mxm5_3comp_singlea_’
/opt/cray/pe/cce/9.1.1/binutils/x86_64/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: /home/istone/specfem3d/src/specfem3D/compute_forces_acoustic.F90:556: undefined reference to mxm5_3comp_3dmat_single_' /opt/cray/pe/cce/9.1.1/binutils/x86_64/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: /home/istone/specfem3d/src/specfem3D/compute_forces_acoustic.F90:557: undefined reference to mxm5_3comp_singleb_’
make: *** [src/specfem3D/rules.mk:292: bin/xspecfem3D] Error 1

For background, I configured the code using the examples in the utils/Cray_compiler_information/ directory, though without the CUDA options; my fortran and mpi options are set to work with ftn and cc. I am attempting to install the most recent version of Specfem from Github.

Has anyone run into any similar issues when compiling on a Cray system (or any other system, for that matter)?

Thank you,

Ian