ASPECT dinner at AGU with a spin

Hi all,
We will continue our tradition of holding an ASPECT dinner at the AGU fall meeting, but this year we will give it a spin. The CIG business meeting is happening on Wed Dec 13th at the SPIN ping-pong bar next to the Moscone Center (Geodynamics - Events: Details: Annual Business Meeting) to celebrate CIG’s achievements this year and many of the ASPECT developers will be at the business meeting. The CIG meeting runs from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm, and everyone interested in ASPECT and its community is invited to come to the business meeting at 5:30 pm (snacks and drinks provided) or join afterwards for drinks or dinner and maybe even try your luck at a friendly match of ping-pong. The RSVP for the business meeting is already closed, but you can still attend. Please react or reply to this post if you intend to join to give us an idea of the number of participants to expect (also indicate if you will attend the business meeting as well).

Looking forward to seeing many of you next week.
Rene

2 Likes

Definitely coming to both, and looking forward to it too!
Best
W.

Same here!

Cheers,

Menno

I plan to attend both, but will need to leave part way through business meeting for another meeting, and will come back or join up for dinner.
Magali

I intend to attend both! (Sorry for the late reply!)

Best,
Becky

I will be part of the business meeting but will miss the ASPECT dinner due to a conflicting schedule.

Best,
Emmanuel