Since we are just introducing this new technology, we would like to ask for feedback about the transition to the forum. In particular:
- Do you find the organization of the forum sufficiently organized, or do you have specific suggestions for how to improve the organization?
- Do you think it is easier to interact in the forum with other users?
- Was there anything particularly unclear or confusing in the transition to the forum for you?
- Do you need additional information about how to set up notifications?
- Was the transition process sufficiently clear and helpful? Was there enough time to transition to the forum?
- How important is it for you to transfer all archived discussions on the mailing list to the forum? All of them will be archived on the old page http://lists.geodynamics.org/pipermail/aspect-devel/ anyway, but we might be able to include them in this forum with some effort.
I hope you are as excited as we are about a more convenient way to interact with other users (including possibilities to link to github discussions, react to posts, or link to papers).
Let us know what you think about it.