Hello everyone. I am having some issues with the visualization of hdf5 files in ASPECT. The model that I am examining is 3D, cartesian geometry.
- There is no adaptive mesh refinement.
- The model uses periodic boundary conditions in both the x- and y-directions.
The visualization output looks almost correct except for the artifact connecting the top right and bottom left of the image in the attached output. I verified that the visualization contains the artifact in the latest VisIt 3.1.4 as well as the older VisIt 2.13.3.
Has anyone else run into something similar?
Thank you for your help.
This is the aspect version info:
– This is ASPECT, the Advanced Solver for Problems in Earth’s ConvecTion.
– . version 2.3.0-pre (master, 826c25583)
– . using deal.II 9.3.0-pre (master, 250eae6824)
– . with 32 bit indices and vectorization level 1 (128 bits)
– . using Trilinos 12.10.1
– . using p4est 2.0.0
– . running in OPTIMIZED mode
– . running with 128 MPI processes