SZ4D Presents: Virtual Community Townhall Meeting
Wednesday June 28th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET-Chile Time
Register in advance to attend the webinar
Please join us on Wednesday June 28th at 11 am PT/2 pm Chile Time for an SZ4D virtual Townhall Meeting.
The townhall will provide updates to the community, highlighting several of the current SZ4D efforts and components. Participants will have the opportunity to share their input and ask questions. The meeting will occur live with the panel of speakers via the Zoom Q&A, and feedback will be collected asynchronously via a survey form.
The 1 hour Zoom webinar will provide live translated closed captioning to assist international participants, if needed. The webinar will be recorded and archived on our Youtube Channel for later viewing.
Register now to attend the webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you online!
- SZ4D Overview Emily Brodsky, University of California Santa Cruz
- AndesNet update Cristian Farías, Universidad Católica de Temuco
- GeoArray update Christine Regalla, Northern Arizona University
- SZ4Grads update Aubrey Laplante, Northern Arizona University
- Modeling Collaboratory for Subduction (MCS) Mark Behn, Boston College
- Collective Impact update Mike Brudzinski, Miami University
- Presentation of Feedback Survey, Timeline
- Panel Question & Answer