The Seismological Society of America 2024 Annual Meeting will be held from 29 April–3 May 2024 in Anchorage, Alaska. This year’s meeting includes a number of sessions of interest to the geodynamics community.
Please consider submitting an abstract to one of these sessions:
- Earth’s Structure from the Crust to the Core
- From Geodynamics to Earthquake Rupture, Models That Cross Time- and Length-Scales
- Learning Across Geological, Geophysical and Model-Derived Observations to Constrain
- Structure and Behavior of the Alaska-Aleutian Subduction Zone
- Tectonics and Seismicity of Stable Continental Interiors
- Translating Seismic Imaging into Geodynamic Understanding
And more! Discover all sessions and their descriptions here
Early career travel grants are available. Deadline to apply is November 30. [ apply ]
Abstract submissions close 10 January 2024 at 11:59 PM Pacific (U.S.)
[ more info ] [ abstract submission ]
REMINDER that the deadline is approaching JANUARY 10th to submit an abstract for the 2024 SSA meeting. This should be a terrific event with many interesting geodynamic sessions.
I am asking you big my apologize to you and the SSA for I’m not addressing the title what I have been sent, because I had been working on “ Topographic amplification of seismic ground motion at the broad rift zone of
SW Ethiopia” which I was published recently at All Earth: https://doi.org/10.1080/27669645.2023.2293282
This is the next preceding work before the Abstract what I was sent to you, I have attached here below and if you are agree there, I will publish.
With best regards,
Thank you so much for your consideration!
(Attachment Abstract.odt is missing)