Geodynamics @2024 SSA Anchorage, Alaska

The Seismological Society of America 2024 Annual Meeting will be held from 29 April–3 May 2024 in Anchorage, Alaska. This year’s meeting includes a number of sessions of interest to the geodynamics community.

Please consider submitting an abstract to one of these sessions:

• Earth’s Structure from the Crust to the Core
  • From Geodynamics to Earthquake Rupture, Models That Cross Time- and Length-Scales
  • Learning Across Geological, Geophysical and Model-Derived Observations to Constrain
    Earthquake Behavior
  • Structure and Behavior of the Alaska-Aleutian Subduction Zone
  • Tectonics and Seismicity of Stable Continental Interiors
  • Translating Seismic Imaging into Geodynamic Understanding

And more! Discover all sessions and their descriptions here

Early career travel grants are available. Deadline to apply is November 30. [ apply ]
Abstract submissions close 10 January 2024 at 11:59 PM Pacific (U.S.)
[ more info ] [ abstract submission ]

REMINDER that the deadline is approaching JANUARY 10th to submit an abstract for the 2024 SSA meeting. This should be a terrific event with many interesting geodynamic sessions.

Dear Lorraine,

I am asking you big my apologize to you and the SSA for I’m not addressing the title what I have been sent, because I had been working on “ Topographic amplification of seismic ground motion at the broad rift zone of

SW Ethiopia” which I was published recently at All Earth: https://doi.org/10.1080/27669645.2023.2293282

This is the next preceding work before the Abstract what I was sent to you, I have attached here below and if you are agree there, I will publish.

With best regards,

Thank you so much for your consideration!

(Attachment Abstract.odt is missing)