Error with spatial database from slab in coseismic simulation (step2)

Hello every one,
Im getting this error while running a coseismic (step2) simulation. Im using homogeneous properties for the slab.

Im using the same spatial database used in the Cascadia example, I just changed the projection. My slab spatialdb looks likes this:

// -- C++ -- (tell Emacs to use C++ mode for syntax highlighting)
//
// This spatial database specifies the distribution of material
// properties. In this case, the material properties are uniform.
//
#SPATIAL.ascii 1
SimpleDB {
num-values = 3 // number of material property values
value-names = density vs vp // names of the material property values
value-units = kg/m**3 km/s km/s // units
num-locs = 1 // number of locations
data-dim = 0
space-dim = 3
cs-data = geographic {
crs-string = +proj=tmerc +datum=WGS84 +lon_0=-72.61 +lat_0=-31 +k=0.9996 +units=m
} // cs-data
}
// Columns are
// (1) x coordinate (m)
// (2) y coordinate (m)
// (3) z coordinate (m)
// (4) density (kg/m^3)
// (5) vs (km/s)
// (6) vp (km/s)
0.0 0.0 0.0 3400.0 4.5 8.0

I tried to just add the conflictive point in de database, but the error continued.
I would really appreciate if you guys can help me.
Thanks in advance!!

This is my mesh, the conflictive point is in the upper right side of the mesh in light green

With a data dimension of 0, the query for material properties should be just using the single point given. There must be an error in your parameter specifications. Please post all of your .cfg files.

(post deleted by author)

I had some troubles trying to post my cfg files, but here I upload them into a drive folder

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BtqvhYqGOCqRntgFZAukqbwIAK_x3Zzg?usp=share_link

I don’t see a problem looking at your .cfg files. What are you typing on the command line to run the simulation? In other words, are you running the simulation using pylith step02_coseismic.cfg, mat_viscoelastic.cfg?

Yes, I’m running it that way. Anyway I think I have discovered the problem, I did the same thing but this time using PyLith 2.2.2 and now the error I was getting had to do with the quality of the mesh, so surely that was the reason for my previous error.