Please consider submitting a Session Proposal to Tectonophysics**for the 2019
AGU Fall Meeting, which will be held this year in San Francisco, CA, from December 9-13.
The deadline for submitting Session Proposals is 17th April @ 23:59 EDT.
The scientific program is community driven, and your participation is what makes such a broad and comprehensive range of session topics possible. More information for submitting sessions
can be found here:
Session Submission Guidelines:
- To submit a Session Proposal to Tectonophysics, go to the page https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Program/2424 ,
and then “Submit a Proposal to Tectonophysics”.
- Note that in addition to the standard Oral and Poster Sessions, there are a range of session
formats to consider, including:
- Panel Discussions,
- Short Talks,
- eLightning Digital Poster Sessions,
- poster-only sessions
- A list of currently proposed sessions can be viewed here https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Search/0?sort=Relevance&size=10&page=1 and
additional information about session formats and submission guidelines can be found here https://meetings.agu.org/fall-meeting-2019/#session-proposal
- When submitting a session, please consider the AGU guideline that
session conveners should not be allocated oral presentations in their own sessions.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
On behalf of the Tectonophysics Representatives
for the AGU Fall Meeting Program Committee,